Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Approval

Well, tomorrow's the big day and here I am writing my blog which I'm sure nobody will ever read. Ah well, for posterity may be.
My flight starts at 7:35 in the morning tomorrow.
The sad part is that I'll arrive at the new Hyderabad airport which is around 1.5 hours drive from the main city. I'll be alone and bored for most of the day. The return flight is at 8:40 PM and going by last time's experience, it's sure to get delayed. Today I'm feeling a bit jaded due to the heavy hours I've put in over the last few days. Let's see what happens.

It sure isn't easy to to live a dichotomous life. Here I am, going to Google 2morrow but spending the entire day to finalize toastmasters club processes.
We got the green signal last week from the top mgmt. Yippeee.
3 cheers to all members of our team who done much.

Over and out for now.

No comments: