Thursday, March 25, 2010

Last day of classes at ISB

I had my last classes at ISB today. Can't believe the overwhelming experience is over so soon. Though there's an exam left on Sunday, but barring a massive earthquake at Hyderabad or 2 Fs in this term, I'd be an MBA on 3rd April. The mood in the campus is somber and yours truly is truly sad today. It's like a piece of me has been lost forever and there's an emptiness all around. I can't get used to the feeling that I'd not be rushing to the early morning classes anymore or I won't be seeing my dear friends anymore or I won't be walking the landscaped gardens anymore..or...there I go rambling now. Both today and yesterday people were seen taking snaps of their favourite locations/with their favourite people trying to somehow take chunks of ISB with them. But I guess we can't carry the safety net that ISB cast around us. We are on our own now.
The convocation will be held on 3rd April and the prize distribution (Dean's list, torchbearer awards, etc) on 2nd. My parents come over on the 31st March so they'd be with me for the last few days.
Now that I have a bit of time, over next few days I hope to write a series of posts capping the highlights on my stay at ISB - the sweetest memories, the dearest people, the learnings and the things I wish I had done.
So long.

No comments: